SO WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DUNKING BUDDY?
The Dunking Buddy is a safe, simple, easy to clean, and fun cookie dunking tool. The Dunking Buddy consists of two pieces, a handle that rests against the outside of your glass or cup allowing you to control your Dunking Buddy, and a tray that rests up against the inside of your glass or cup that holds and dunks your cookies.
HOW DOES THE DUNKING BUDDY WORK? IS IT MAGIC?
It may seem that way, but not quite. The Dunking Buddy works with most glasses and cups already found in your kitchen, with the help of magnets safely encased in both the handle and the tray. Once you have the Dunking Buddy in place on your glass or cup, with the use of magnetic attraction, you have the ability to control just how much or how little, how quickly or how long, you want your cookies dunked in milk. By simply sliding the handle of the Dunking Buddy up or down, you control whether the tray goes up or down inside your glass or cup. Wherever the handle goes, the tray follows. It’s that simple! You no longer have to hold your cookies while they are being dunked! Instead, your Dunking Buddy does all the heavy lifting for you.
LEARNING IS FUN, AND NOW ALSO DELICIOUS!
Kids from ages 4 and up can enjoy learning about science while eating cookies dunked in milk. Has learning about science ever tasted this good? Regardless of the answer, it does now! At a young age, kids can practice hand eye coordination, while also learning how magnetic attraction works in a safe and delicious manner. Whether you decide to call it a cookie holder or a cookie dunker, your Dunking Buddy is sure to make each and every time you dunk cookies in milk an easier, cleaner, and happier experience
HAND WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER BEFORE USING.
DO NOT WASH IN DISHWASHER. HAND WASH ONLY.
This product contains encapsulated magnets, and is designed to keep the magnets encapsulated for safety. If you see any cracks in the product or if the magnet becomes dislodged from its compartment, discard the Dunking Buddy (including the magnet). Magnets can be harmful if ingested.